Check back here regularly to find out what's going on at our company.
Dear Clients, Partners, and Supporters of TPACS:
I just wanted to give you a quick update on us:
- We are thankful…
- For our amazing employees that adapted swiftly to a new normal.
- A good friend of mine challenged me not to think of the old normal versus the new normal, but rather focus on the right
- This challenge is forwarded to all of you. What have you learned that is good and right and should stick?
- For great technology and resources that have allowed us to continue serving you without missing a beat.
- For the wonderful clients that we consider to be part of our family.
- We do what we do to serve others, and we are thankful to have the opportunity to do that right now.
- We love a good challenge, and frankly, we are grateful for the meaningful opportunities that will undoubtedly come from
- We will have opportunities to be a light for others and learn new ways to live out our mission.
- We will find new inspiration and develop an understanding of the necessity to be innovative.
- We will find ways to take our values to new heights.
- “There is no education like adversity.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- All the while, we are hurting…
- We all know people that are either sick or struggling to make ends meet.
- We all know employers that are drowning, have had to lay-off employees, and frankly do not know what to do.
- We all know families that are struggling to balance work and homeschooling and not going stir-crazy!
- May we remember not to worry about anything; and instead, pray about everything.
- One thing I did not expect at first was the propensity of loneliness.
- This has been extra challenging for our employees that live alone.
- Consider your friends, family, colleagues that live alone and reach out to them this week. Do what you can to lift them up and encourage
This experience will undoubtedly change everyone, for better or worse, and with diligence, we can help each other ensure it is for the
better. A better outlook, a new meaning behind the word’s legacy, family, and generosity. Our vision is that we will look
back on this experience grateful for the things we learned along the way that made us stronger. May we choose to focus on the positive, waking up each day with joy and doing the absolute best we
As always, let us know if there is anything, we can do to help you.
My Sincere Regards,
Texas Psychological and Consultation Services - TPACS is proud to say that we
have has maintained true to our claims of full commitment to the mental health treatment of underserved populations.
Indeed, one of our primary aims has been to provide children and families across Texas
with Spanish-language, culturally-competent psychological services.
It is with great satisfaction and excitement that we announce the addition of
several key additions to the TPACS team - many of whom are fluent in Spanish.
Dr. Betty Wicks - Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Christelle Garza, M.S. - Pre-Doctoral Psychology Intern
Marsha Suliman, M.S., Licensed Psychological Associate
Graciela Arroyo - Clinical Support Team
Arianna Martinez - Clinical Support Team
Liberty Dougal - Clinical Support Team
Samantha Gonzalez - Administrative Support Team